By Valdecir Becker, Marcelo Knörich Zuffo (auth.), Constantine Stephanidis (eds.)
This two-volume set CCIS 173 and CCIS 174 constitutes the prolonged abstracts of the posters provided through the 14th overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2011, held in Orlando, FL, united states in July 2011, together with 12 different thematically comparable meetings. a complete of 4039 contributions was once submitted to HCII 2011, of which 232 poster papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen for presentation as prolonged abstracts within the volumes.
Read Online or Download HCI International 2011 – Posters’ Extended Abstracts: International Conference, HCI International 2011, Orlando, FL, USA, July 9-14, 2011, Proceedings, Part II PDF
Similar international books
This quantity comprises 25 peer-reviewed papers in keeping with the displays on the eighth Annual foreign Workshop on Bioinformatics and structures Biology (IBSB 2008) held on the Teikyo inn, Zeuten Lake, close to Berlin, from June nine to June 10, 2008. This workshop all started in 2001 as an occasion for doctoral scholars and younger researchers to offer and speak about their learn effects and methods in bioinformatics and platforms biology.
This ebook comprises the court cases of the 4th foreign convention on Object-Oriented info platforms. the 1st 3 OOIS meetings have been held in London united kingdom (1994), Dublin eire (1995) and back in London in 1996. according to the decision for Papers we obtained ninety one submissions that have been reviewed via participants of this system Committee.
The 2 volumes set LNCS 7653 and 7654 constitutes the refereed complaints of the 4th foreign convention on Computational Collective Intelligence, ICCCI, held in Ho Chi Minh urban, Vietnam, in November 2012. The 113 revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 397 submissions.
The verbal exchange of knowledge is an important element within the improvement of our destiny lifestyle. we live a growing number of in a data society. possibly the extra seen purposes are these dedicated to allotted cooperative multimedia structures. In either and academia, individuals are eager about such initiatives.
- Implementation and Application of Functional Languages: 18th International Symposium, IFL 2006, Budapest, Hungary, September 4-6, 2006, Revised Selected Papers
- International Monetary and Financial Integration — The European Dimension
- The Central and Eastern European Countries and the European Union
- International Handbook of Career Guidance
- Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation. Applications and Case Studies: 5th International Symposium, ISoLA 2012, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, October 15-18, 2012, Proceedings, Part II
- Advances in Information Systems: Third International Conference, ADVIS 2004, Izmir, Turkey, October 20-22, 2004. Proceedings
Additional resources for HCI International 2011 – Posters’ Extended Abstracts: International Conference, HCI International 2011, Orlando, FL, USA, July 9-14, 2011, Proceedings, Part II
In the system developed here, the receiver connects to a database, informing the current channel and the number of people watching television. This article describes the evolution of the system, incorporating behavior and television use profiles in addition to the information related to user's location. For this purpose, the users at the measurement point are registered (Fig. 1). The definition about which households and user should be in the sample is obtained statistically, as typical audience measurement panels.
Arpit Agarwal, Rahul Banerjee, Varun Pandey, and Riya Charaya 255 Modeling Users in Web Transactional Tasks with Behavioral and Visual Exploration Patterns . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Areej Al-Wabil and Mashael Al-Saleh 260 Table of Contents – Part I Evaluating Information Visualizations with Working Memory Metrics . . Alisa Bandlow, Laura E. Matzen, Kerstan S. Cole, Courtney C. Dornburg, Charles J. Geiseler, John A.
4. Measuring ECGs with the digital garment 4 Conclusion This paper gave a brief introduction to the digital garment, and presented the two cases in terms of its usage. The purpose for testing it in the cases was not to gain nor evaluate usability, but to ascertain the potential of new interactive clothes. Whereas technological advancement is requested, we believe that the digital garment will become a wearable computer in practice in a near future. Acknowledgments. This work is funded by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy (#10033321).