By Robert A. Monroe
ebook status: Monroe Institute (monroeinstitute.org) have knowledgeable that no ebooks are at the radar.
Filenote: PDF is searchable picture ocr of the 1st version, 1985 through Dolphin Doubleday (Eleanor Pride). It has back and front hide. test isn't really a wow for my part yet nonetheless readable and up to now, best.
Pagination note: 291 pagination. 316 pages in PDF.
Publish 12 months note: First released January 1st 1985. This replica appears to be unique edition.
The sequel to Monroe's trip Out Of The physique is an grand parapsychological odyssey that displays a decade of analysis into the psychic realm past the identified dimensions of actual reality.
With his vintage and best-selling trips Out of the physique, Robert Monroe brought readers to his striking tours out-of-body and into outer attention. Now, after greater than a decade of in-depth learn, he offers a spell binding odyssey that takes you even farther past the identified dimensions of the actual universe. With nice perception and wit, Monroe bargains new know-how into the untapped assets and unlimited probabilities of the human brain.
Read Online or Download Far Journeys (The Journeys Trilogy, Book 2) PDF
Best paranormal phenomena books
In 1918, the area turns out at the verge of apocalypse. americans roam the streets in gauze mask to thrust back the lethal Spanish influenza, and the govt ships younger males to front traces of a brutal conflict, growing an environment of worry and confusion. Sixteen-year-old Mary Shelley Black watches as determined mourners flock to séances and spirit photographers for convenience, yet she herself hasn't ever believed in ghosts. in the course of her bleakest second, although, she’s compelled to reconsider her whole manner of existence and demise, for her first love—a boy who died in battle—returns in spirit shape. yet what does he wish from her?
Featuring haunting archival early-twentieth-century photos, this can be a annoying, romantic tale set in a previous that's eerily like our personal time.
Each year, Blue Sargent stands subsequent to her clairvoyant mom because the soon-to-be useless stroll earlier. Blue by no means sees them—until this 12 months, while a boy emerges from the darkish and speaks to her.
His identify is Gansey, a wealthy scholar at Aglionby, the neighborhood inner most institution. Blue has a coverage of staying clear of Aglionby boys. often called Raven Boys, they could merely suggest trouble.
But Blue is attracted to Gansey, in a manner she can't totally clarify. he's on a quest that has encompassed 3 different Raven Boys: Adam, the scholarship pupil who resents the privilege round him; Ronan, the fierce soul whose feelings variety from anger to melancholy; and Noah, the taciturn watcher who notices many stuff yet says very little.
For so long as she will consider, Blue has been warned that she's going to reason her real love to die. She doesn't think in real love, and not inspiration this might be an issue. yet as her lifestyles turns into stuck up within the unusual and sinister international of the Raven Boys, she's now not so certain anymore.
Hours of significant interpreting look ahead to, with ghostly stories from a number of the nineteenth and twentieth century's most famous authors.
About the Megapacks
Over the previous few years, our “Megapack” sequence of book anthologies has proved to be one among our most well liked endeavors. (Maybe it is helping that we occasionally supply them as charges to our mailing record! ) One query we continue getting requested is, “Who’s the editor? ”
The Megapacks (except the place particularly credited) are a bunch attempt. each person at Wildside works on them. This contains John Betancourt, Mary Wickizer Burgess, Sam Cooper, Carla Coupe, Steve Coupe, Bonner Menking, Colin Azariah-Kribbs, Robert Reginald. A. E. Warren, and plenty of of Wildside’s authors… who frequently recommend tales to incorporate (and not only their very own! )
• “At Chrighton Abbey,” through Mary Elizabeth Braddon, initially seemed in 1871.
• “The Haunted Mill,” by means of Jerome ok. Jerome, initially seemed in 1891.
• “The misplaced Ghost,” through Mary E. Wilkins Freeman, initially seemed in 1903.
• “The Ghost Club,” through John Kendrick Bangs, initially seemed in 1894.
• “The Shadows of the Dead,” by way of Louis Becke initially seemed in 1897.
• “The Room within the Tower,” via E. F. Benson, initially seemed in 1912.
• “The Haunted and the Haunters,” by means of Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton, initially seemed in 1959.
• “The Drummer Ghost,” by way of John William DeForest initially seemed in 1870.
• “Miss Jéromette and the Clergyman,” by way of Wilkie Collins initially seemed in 1875.
• “The Spectre Bride,” by means of William Harrison Ainsworth, initially seemed in 1822.
• “The Tapestried Chamber; or, the girl within the Square,” by way of Sir Walter Scott, initially seemed in 1829.
• “The outdated Nurse’s Story,” through Elizabeth Gaskell, initially seemed in 1852.
• “The Judge’s House,” via Bram Stoker, initially seemed in 1891.
• “At the tip of the Passage,” via Rudyard Kipling,” initially seemed in 1891.
• “The Withered Arm,” by way of Thomas Hardy, initially seemed in 1888.
• “John Charrington’s Wedding,” via Edith Nesbit, initially seemed in 1891.
• “The guy of Science,” through Jerome ok. Jerome, initially seemed in 1892.
• “What Did omit Darrington See? ” by means of Emma B. Cobb initially seemed in 1870.
• “A Ghost Story,” via Mark Twain, initially seemed in 1903.
• “The Soul of Rose Dédé,” through M. E. M. Davis, initially seemed in 1888.
• “The condo of the Nightmare,” through Edward Lucas White, initially seemed in 1906.
• “Reality or fable? ” via Mrs Henry wooden, initially seemed in 1868.
• “Fisher’s Ghost,” by means of John Lang, initially seemed in 1859.
• “Through the Ivory Gate,” by means of Mary Raymond Shipman Andrews, initially seemed in 1905.
• “The chilly Embrace,” via Mary Elizabeth Braddon, initially seemed in 1860.
Ellery Adams serves up a secret that's a true peach. ..
Ella Mae LeFaye's Charmed Pie Shoppe is wildly renowned in Havenwood, Georgia--which isn't a surprise for the reason that Ella Mae can lace her baked items with enchantments. The shop's outstanding good fortune turns out destined to proceed while Ella Mae meets an engaged couple who lease her to deal with the dessert buffet at their marriage ceremony.
But Ella Mae has much on her plate. She can also be looking for the beginning of her magical powers--and hoping to figure out if the spark of charm she feels for the good-looking Hugh Dylan is real or simply her new talents long past awry.
Then Ella Mae discovers a high-standing member of the group useless, and a marriage visitor turns into heavily ailing on the occasion she's catering. Now she'll need to use all her sleuthing abilities and culinary abilities to turn out her pies don't comprise a killer aspect . . .
- Cades Cove: The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove, Book 1)
- Dead Reckoning (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 11)
- City of Dark Magic (City of Dark Magic, Book 1)
- Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega, Book 4)
- Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, Book 3)
Additional resources for Far Journeys (The Journeys Trilogy, Book 2)
It I came to realize this have happened at the end of the workshop as have been distracted had we 'met ' in like flashes of light on earlier it experience could only did, for each of us would —perhaps hampering other growth experiences that week. There was a meeting of both our minds with this experience — dence it and I knew our meeting had been more than "I truly experienced everything I down the stairs to join the group cally, as if asked for and more, and when I came meeting room after the tape there was an unusual height- to the ened energy where people seemed down coinci- was predestined.
In player. could pick No, it up, matter as a shot a pack of chips forward. money, Roy," me and I am said, smiling. I not giving it to you," he said. " it did. "Now turn over the card," he demanded. did, and it was the six of He looked at me with utter astonishment. He was doing the dealing. No trickery was at all possible in his frame of reference. I hearts. " Roy looked at With utmost me. " casualness I said, "I don't and turned over the two hole want cards. Tliey to take your money, Roy," were the three and four of hearts.
For the past two years loving together. to get it all. I not only got the icing Today the Gateway Program Center facility in Virginia. No the Gateway Program. is experience — full seven-day period at our designed specifically to handle is longer does one have to taped exercises. " / got the held for a The Center —growing and —but I was my Gateway "So much did I learn at now lie on the floor for provides what are called CHEC Units (Controlled Holistic Environmental Chambers), which provide lation much we had as in taped exercises conducted by headphones in the CHEC Unit, but the participant actually sleeps in these during the night.