By Kerrelyn Sparks
Toni Davis's Christmas want list
1. Springing my ally from the psych ward.
2. residing someplace that doesn't have coffins within the basement. Occupied coffins.
three. discovering Mr. correct. Please make him tall, darkish, good-looking, and alive.
This Christmas isn't so merry for Toni. Her most sensible friend's been locked up in a psychological health center ever given that she instructed the police she was once attacked by way of vampires, and the single means for Toni to get her out is to turn out that bloodsuckers particularly do exist. So she's taken a role as a bodyguard for the Undead, yet she will get greater than she bargained for, particularly while she meets Ian MacPhie, a Scottish rascal trying to find Ms. correct.
even supposing Ian's approximately 5 centuries outdated, he seems and acts like a twenty-seven-year-old hunk.
How can a useless guy be so rattling attractive? may well Mr. mistaken be Mr. correct? One forbidden kiss could lead on to an eternity of passion—and all it takes is one second below the mistletoe . . .
Read Online or Download All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 5) PDF
Similar paranormal phenomena books
In 1918, the area turns out at the verge of apocalypse. american citizens roam the streets in gauze mask to push back the lethal Spanish influenza, and the govt. ships younger males to front traces of a brutal warfare, growing an environment of worry and confusion. Sixteen-year-old Mary Shelley Black watches as determined mourners flock to séances and spirit photographers for convenience, yet she herself hasn't ever believed in ghosts. in the course of her bleakest second, although, she’s pressured to reconsider her whole approach of lifestyles and loss of life, for her first love—a boy who died in battle—returns in spirit shape. yet what does he wish from her?
Featuring haunting archival early-twentieth-century photos, it is a stressful, romantic tale set in a earlier that's eerily like our personal time.
Each year, Blue Sargent stands subsequent to her clairvoyant mom because the soon-to-be useless stroll earlier. Blue by no means sees them—until this yr, while a boy emerges from the darkish and speaks to her.
His identify is Gansey, a wealthy pupil at Aglionby, the neighborhood deepest college. Blue has a coverage of staying clear of Aglionby boys. often called Raven Boys, they could basically suggest trouble.
But Blue is interested in Gansey, in a manner she can't totally clarify. he's on a quest that has encompassed 3 different Raven Boys: Adam, the scholarship pupil who resents the privilege round him; Ronan, the fierce soul whose feelings diversity from anger to depression; and Noah, the taciturn watcher who notices many stuff yet says very little.
For so long as she will consider, Blue has been warned that she's going to reason her real love to die. She doesn't think in real love, and not idea this may be an issue. yet as her existence turns into stuck up within the unusual and sinister global of the Raven Boys, she's now not so certain anymore.
Hours of significant examining wait for, with ghostly stories from a number of the nineteenth and twentieth century's most famed authors.
About the Megapacks
Over the previous couple of years, our “Megapack” sequence of book anthologies has proved to be one in every of our hottest endeavors. (Maybe it is helping that we occasionally supply them as charges to our mailing record! ) One query we hold getting requested is, “Who’s the editor? ”
The Megapacks (except the place in particular credited) are a gaggle attempt. every body at Wildside works on them. This comprises John Betancourt, Mary Wickizer Burgess, Sam Cooper, Carla Coupe, Steve Coupe, Bonner Menking, Colin Azariah-Kribbs, Robert Reginald. A. E. Warren, and lots of of Wildside’s authors… who frequently recommend tales to incorporate (and not only their very own! )
• “At Chrighton Abbey,” by means of Mary Elizabeth Braddon, initially seemed in 1871.
• “The Haunted Mill,” via Jerome okay. Jerome, initially seemed in 1891.
• “The misplaced Ghost,” through Mary E. Wilkins Freeman, initially seemed in 1903.
• “The Ghost Club,” through John Kendrick Bangs, initially seemed in 1894.
• “The Shadows of the Dead,” by way of Louis Becke initially seemed in 1897.
• “The Room within the Tower,” by means of E. F. Benson, initially seemed in 1912.
• “The Haunted and the Haunters,” through Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton, initially seemed in 1959.
• “The Drummer Ghost,” by means of John William DeForest initially seemed in 1870.
• “Miss Jéromette and the Clergyman,” by way of Wilkie Collins initially seemed in 1875.
• “The Spectre Bride,” via William Harrison Ainsworth, initially seemed in 1822.
• “The Tapestried Chamber; or, the woman within the Square,” through Sir Walter Scott, initially seemed in 1829.
• “The outdated Nurse’s Story,” through Elizabeth Gaskell, initially seemed in 1852.
• “The Judge’s House,” through Bram Stoker, initially seemed in 1891.
• “At the tip of the Passage,” via Rudyard Kipling,” initially seemed in 1891.
• “The Withered Arm,” by means of Thomas Hardy, initially seemed in 1888.
• “John Charrington’s Wedding,” through Edith Nesbit, initially seemed in 1891.
• “The guy of Science,” through Jerome ok. Jerome, initially seemed in 1892.
• “What Did omit Darrington See? ” via Emma B. Cobb initially seemed in 1870.
• “A Ghost Story,” via Mark Twain, initially seemed in 1903.
• “The Soul of Rose Dédé,” by way of M. E. M. Davis, initially seemed in 1888.
• “The condominium of the Nightmare,” through Edward Lucas White, initially seemed in 1906.
• “Reality or fantasy? ” by way of Mrs Henry wooden, initially seemed in 1868.
• “Fisher’s Ghost,” by means of John Lang, initially seemed in 1859.
• “Through the Ivory Gate,” via Mary Raymond Shipman Andrews, initially seemed in 1905.
• “The chilly Embrace,” by means of Mary Elizabeth Braddon, initially seemed in 1860.
Ellery Adams serves up a secret that's a true peach. ..
Ella Mae LeFaye's Charmed Pie Shoppe is wildly well known in Havenwood, Georgia--which isn't a surprise on the grounds that Ella Mae can lace her baked items with enchantments. The shop's impressive luck turns out destined to proceed while Ella Mae meets an engaged couple who rent her to address the dessert buffet at their marriage ceremony.
But Ella Mae has much on her plate. She is usually trying to find the beginning of her magical powers--and hoping to figure out if the spark of appeal she feels for the good-looking Hugh Dylan is real or simply her new skills long gone awry.
Then Ella Mae discovers a high-standing member of the group lifeless, and a marriage visitor turns into heavily in poor health on the occasion she's catering. Now she'll need to use all her sleuthing abilities and culinary skills to end up her pies don't include a killer component . . .
- The First Prophet (Bishop Files, Book 1)
- Take Me (The Untouchables, Book 1)
- I Love You, Asshole! (Green's Hill, Book 2)
- Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 21)
- Fortean Times (October 2015)
- Evil Star (The Power of Five / The Gatekeepers, Book 2) (UK Edition)
Additional resources for All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 5)
Where the mighty figure of the Long 1an mark... lIte of his grave. sslhle that, at the root of tl1I'. l, one of whom wa') bur ied in the "icil1l[Y~ BELOW: illS/de ,he ch"rch of s, Perer and S, Pat" in Chaldon l('ill find a medie1'ai1mll pamcing char seTt'es as a cimely reminder of [he rewards of sin. l o r e,'en \\·hat pllrpo",~ h~ ongmally . en·ed. He ha!! the wnrah:mg ability of hemg all rhtng . to all pel)pie, r61dmg a . l tranquil hill . lde. When '\'e are long gone, he will stili he there, a potent and umcle .....
HIS I 1th #ce ntury tomb I:' Mi ll visible today on the north wa ll of th e churc h and upon It IS a depiction of the slam d ragon. O f cour~e. loed out of hand. l. le t our everyday existence migh t seem, With fa ith we ca n conquer th em a nd rise above our t rouhles. BELOW: Piers Shonks, dragon-slayer exrraordmaire, IS buried ,he wall of S, Mary's Church Brelll Pelham , 10 ,hum , ,he Del li's acremprs w c/ann his soul. :'J the orm<1 n towe r of the magnifi ce nt abbey. :'J not built on the :,Ite of ItS Roman predecessor, beca use Ve rul amium was uestroyeJ by rhe Saxons.
Cnre!! made m the ,:,tone by the contmual openmg of dle temple dllOr!! I the na\'c which led [0 an ap')e or ah ar. l on either . ' navc and the ba:,es of the column!! 'o still he . c the :,Iay ing of the bull wa~ an mtegral part of the religion 's found ation. sac rifi ce!! l were shared meals of bread and wine, pa rticularl y around the fe!. ti \'a l tha t celebrated ~I lth ra:,'!! springlllg fro m th e roc k, traditio nall y h eld o n 25th Dece mber. h a major rI \'a l. Con:,cquend y. ltage m the 4th cemury.